Beware Nigerian Scammers at it again

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A friend of mine's IG and Facebook got hacked and they posed as her and DM'd a bunch of her followers and are asking for their phone numbers and I believe emails. At least two people had over $1000 drafted out of their bank accounts all of the transactions were in Nigeria. To all the Nigerians on the Coli... GET YALL fukkIN PEOPLE.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you’re blaming the old folks and not the devilish ones

The same old folks who were 60 in 2014...50 in 2004
responsible for the gentrification, shytty work culture in America, and wealth gap in major cities

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
It's 2024
No one in the age range of 17 to 70 with average mental capacity should be falling for phishing scam

Sadly last time I checked the average IQ in the USA is 98%. Nice pull up from 88% not too long ago. Still not even double digits. As well, if your IQ is too high police departments won't hire you. Suffice to say, never underestimate the intelligence and lack there of from people you are in contact with.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's 2024
No one in the age range of 17 to 70 with average mental capacity should be falling for phishing scam

Nah this ain't it.

Them yahoo boys be straight up grimey with the romance scams. They got people commiting suicide via sextortion tactics

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this ain't it.

Them yahoo boys be straight up grimey with the romance scams. They got people commiting suicide via sextortion tactics

This is it...I ain't even mention older than 70
Joe Biden is 81
Donald Trump is 77
Old enough to make extremely important decisions with millions of lives on the line

Racism ain't grimey???
Wealth gap ain't grimey???
3-strike policy ain't grimey???
Gentrification ain't grimey???

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is it...I ain't even mention older than 70
Joe Biden is 81
Donald Trump is 77
Old enough to make extremely important decisions with millions of lives on the line

Racism ain't grimey???
Wealth gap ain't grimey???
3-strike policy ain't grimey???
Gentrification ain't grimey???

Yeah this is just a crazy non sequitur argument. What do 3 strikes and gentrification have to do with yahoo boys extorting people?

I gotta give it to you there, I've never seen someone go so hard trying to defend people that will send your family, friends, and coworkers your nudes unless you give them $10k

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is just a crazy non sequitur argument. What do 3 strikes and gentrification have to do with yahoo boys extorting people?

I gotta give it to you there, I've never seen someone go so hard trying to defend people that will send your family, friends, and coworkers your nudes unless you give them $10k

You asked...read post #3
"It's 2024
No one in the age range of 17 to 70 with average mental capacity should be falling for a* phishing scam"