Beverly Crusher was looking right in that baby sky blue starfleet uniform

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
marina-sirtis-as-counselor-deanna-troi-in-star-trek-the-next-generation-1558801691.jpg
>>>>>>>>>

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
And side note cause this might not deserve another thread (let me know if it does brehs :jbhmm:)

It could not have been regulation for Riker to always have his leg up on Enterprise equipment

38uc77.jpg

tICuaC1.jpg

My nikka stayed dirtying up Enterprise consoles and chairs with his boots. Picard should have pushed that nicca over :pacspit:
9De_DF5aNLCo3cnaY4Zh-RvvKbRJpv5E9aNgI1_piYs.png
It's because he's tall as hell him doing that allowed him to be in the frame he also has a bad back.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
marina-sirtis-as-counselor-deanna-troi-in-star-trek-the-next-generation-1558801691.jpg
>>>>>>>>>
Shes pretty but the way the show would do her makeup always bothered me. The makeup was even distracting in certain lighting in some scenes. It always made her look ghostly to me. I always wondered if they were just going with that kind of a look for her character or if someone in makeup just didnt know what they were doing.

Daps
Shes pretty but the way the show would do her makeup always bothered me. The makeup was even distracting in certain lighting in some scenes. It always made her look ghostly to me. I always wondered if they were just going with that kind of a look for her character or if someone in makeup just didnt know what they were doing.

nah she looked fine on the show. You buggin

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I got a bad back. Putting my leg up like a thot :dame: don't make my back feel better.

Coming up to me with these nonharlem excuses, man what's wrong with you :gucci:
It's not an excuse he also has a strange way of sitting in chairs most of the time I also like how you ignored the part about his height and making sure he's in the frame.

Daps
It's not an excuse he also has a strange way of sitting in chairs most of the time I also like how you ignored the part about his height and making sure he's in the frame.

I didn't mind the way he sat in the chairs. I always thought that was cool. If I was taller, I'd do the Riker leg swing over the chair too :banderas:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And side note cause this might not deserve another thread (let me know if it does brehs :jbhmm:)

It could not have been regulation for Riker to always have his leg up on Enterprise equipment

38uc77.jpg

tICuaC1.jpg

My nikka stayed dirtying up Enterprise consoles and chairs with his boots. Picard should have pushed that nicca over :pacspit:
9De_DF5aNLCo3cnaY4Zh-RvvKbRJpv5E9aNgI1_piYs.png
Piccard didn't want those problems. Riker would've given piccard them hands.