Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Bale

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I hear some people say Bale was the better Bruce and Keaton was the better Batman

But which one of them played the best role overall?

In light of this whole Ben Affleck situation, me and @Cepharel was discussing this on kik

Let me just say, I HATE Bales Batman voice, his performance was okay, and honestly he could be replaced by any AAA actor, nothing about Bales performance made his role (not the movies) classic

My nod goes to Keaton

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Keaton, he infused a sort of everyman charm to Bruce Wayne. He was also a very solid Batman. I kinda liked the way he was a little unhinged in Batman Returns. I actually liked that Keaton brought heart into his performance and made you care about Bruce Wayne.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Bale...loved the a$$hole take on Bruce Wayne, and say what you want about his Batman but i think he did good, if your a superhero in a realistic setting what else arr you gonna do with your voice? The whole "swear to me" dialog in Begins sold me on it.

Didnt really buy the all loving philantropist he was in previous movies. Keaton did his thing on both sides of the coin, but its just my preference to have a movie that can exist somewhat within the realm of reality. And being a complete fukk up and douche in real life would be enough to throw most people from ever believing you were Batman.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Bale...loved the @sshole take on Bruce Wayne, and say what you want about his Batman but i think he did good, if your a superhero in a realistic setting what else arr you gonna do with your voice? The whole "swear to me" dialog in Begins sold me on it.

Didnt really buy the all loving philantropist he was in previous movies. Keaton did his thing on both sides of the coin, but its just my preference to have a movie that can exist somewhat within the realm of reality. And being a complete fukk up and douche in real life would be enough to throw most people from ever believing you were Batman.

Always wondered why some people want this for comic book movies. :patrice:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Keaton provided swag to his charterer.
Bale did a good job, but his character got bytchslaped by Katie Holms, smoked Flower Pedals and found Throat Cancer voice just for his Batman.

My choice: Beetlejuice

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Always wondered why some people want this for comic book movies. :patrice:

Its a personal preference...i dont like a whole bunch of fantasy in the stories i read and watch. Even when it is fantasy i look for paralells to real life, or i try to find the science in the fiction. Batman was a good movie obviously, but was over the top, good over the top, but over the top non the less. And lastly a good story trumps all, and i thought Bale's saga was better told than Keaton's saga.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two different styles, just like the Joker.
Burton stuck the comics for the most part, Nolan created his own version of the character
the actors worked with what they had
But Keaton wins it for me, even his eye brows are shaped like the batman mask,
when he's brooding in the cave researching on the computer it feels like your watching batman

In my opinion I think Alec Baldwin should've been Batman, he did great as Lamont Cranston and the Shadow
and also as natural mean streak

compare this Affleck, who did his version

its not even close

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bale is the GOAT Bruce Wayne, him and Keaton are on the same level for their Batman portrayals, so my nikka Bale wins it. Keaton lacked the swag and believability Bale brought to the character.​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bale is the GOAT Bruce Wayne, him and Keaton are on the same level for their Batman portrayals, so my nikka Bale wins it. Keaton lacked the swag and believability Bale brought to the character.​

what swag, Keaton seduces, gets Vicki Vale drunk, and fukks her on the first date

Bale jumping in fountains with gold diggers

Cepharel

Rookie
Daps
Keaton wasn't dark enough. It worked and was praised because in those times, batman was too comical and staged. In today's time where people want to feel that they're watching reality, rather than know they're watching a movie, Keaton wouldn't have passed. Bale had to throw his voice because Bruce was on tv nonstop everyday and everyone knew his voice. Imagine Maury Polvich being a masked hero without throwing his voice. Everyone would know!

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Keaton wasn't dark enough. It worked and was praised because in those times, batman was too comical and staged. In today's time where people want to feel that they're watching reality, rather than know they're watching a movie, Keaton wouldn't have passed. Bale had to throw his voice because Bruce was on tv nonstop everyday and everyone knew his voice. Imagine Maury Polvich being a masked hero without throwing his voice. Everyone would know!

But why was he throwing his voice with people that already knew he was the Batman tho? :patrice:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps

:childplease:

That wasn't throwing your voice, that was a disgrace

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm picking Keaton. He was the first one to change his voice between Bruce and bats. Plus his voice didn't sound like he swallowed a cup full of broken glass. Another thing that was. Great is how he also portrayed bats as a detective as well as a fighter. Plus the chicks he got with in that movie takes a giant shyt in the dark knight ones