Bethesda founder says "What Microsoft owns Sony cannot get"

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
well, aren't Bethesda games usually available for the PC especially the pirated editions?

it's all good. Us Sony Stans will not be sad by this Bethesda news.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elder Scrolls 6 being Xbox only makes me kinda sad, Fallout I need to see first before I feel any kinda way about it, they got some trust to build back on that one, other than that...:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
well, aren't Bethesda games usually available for the PC especially the pirated editions?

Aren't console gamers usually not PC gamers? So why does it being available on PC got to do with the 100 million gamers who drive gaming and don't fukk with PC?

Would you like to speak to that or do you wanna act like Sony gamers also have high end PC's :sitdown:
Is this supposed to be surprising?
To Sony stans, yes :snoop:

Why do you think they made the statement, because y'all playing dumb :umad:
You just made a thread decrying SFV being exclusive, and now you are celebrating a whole slate of 3rd party IPs being locked away from 10s of millions of people.
Street fighter 4 was the comeback for the franchise, and now it's not mentioned by anybody so it didn't benefits Capcom. Sony didn't buy Capcom, they didn't develop SF5 or money hat it.

Bethesda I'm not the biggest fan of their classics, I know plenty of you do tho :youngsabo: Now supposedly this move will lead to better games but those studios. If that becomes true then great. And if not, then we can't revisit this. But the situations are totally different so....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Microsoft in talks to buy Naughty Dog:wow:

You don’t have to be sad but you will live in FEAR!:pachaha: