Retired Legend
Daps
Cause I dont know how to do it brehs:what: :manny:

Someone enlighten me:ohhh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Simping on this forum is for guys who get nervous when their friends try to introduce them to women in real life.

*wait wait wait, i didnt say i liked her * :sadcam:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

*let me talk to her let me talk to her. Ill talk to her when im ready dawg no seriously, seriously. I just said she was cute* :noah:

:shaq: *quit cha bytchin we gettin you some p*ssy*

*wait wait wait no im not feeling her like that seriousy, seriously..........seriously!!! :sadbron: *

This is why i had to go solo. You will crash and burn with wingmen like this.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
*let me talk to her let me talk to her. Ill talk to her when im ready dawg no seriously, seriously. I just said she was cute* :noah:

:shaq: *quit cha bytchin we gettin you some p*ssy*

*wait wait wait no im not feeling her like that seriousy, seriously..........seriously!!! :sadbron *

This is why i had to go solo. You will crash and burn with wingmen like this.

oh man shyt got me dyin cuz this shyt really happens :russ: :laff:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

tumblr_m1mlwnDSmW1qgtnns.gif

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Simping on this forum is for guys who get nervous when their friends try to introduce them to women in real life.

*wait wait wait, i didnt say i liked her * :sadcam:

:dead:. I remember this happening to me as a youngin. I remember once I told my friend that I liked this girl that was in another class. I was on some let me see here somewhere :shaq: type stuff. Recess comes around and the entire 4th grade is out there. I look over at the swings and see him chatting it up with ol girl I was :huh:. He comes back to me talmbout "I told her to come over here" I was like I was just joking :sadbron:. When I saw her coming over with her friends I ran off to go play basketball :smh:.

But that was when I was 9 :yeshrug:.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
oh man shyt got me dyin cuz this shyt really happens :russ: :laff:

Yea and dudes will be in their 20's talking about wait wait. Girl will be better then the chick you hooked up with and they saying wait wait. How about you wait over there while i go get these digits for myself.

They are actually more comfortable with that idea.

*ha haaaaa, yea, do your thing bruh. Handle that. Wouuuu she fly though...... *

(this man begins looking at mannequins in express or structure) (this man begins looking at womens bottoms as they walk by like :shaq: while you baggin the number of the girl hes shook of) Stop it stop it STOP IT!!!! :pacspit:

I dont know you.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I'd just ask Havoc to give her an ultimatum, either she gives up the box or she's going home in an ambulance :russ:

:shaq: