Best way to get WiFi in your PC build?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man aint nothing a 100ft cable can't fix. If you doing any type of gaming even min get yaself hardwired breh.

But to answer ya question there's plenty of usb adapters out there that will get u a wifi connection.
Yeah, breh, I think I might have to pull that cable from the other room, I just want to not see that long ass cable, gotta hide it somehow along the walls or something, thank you though :salute:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah, breh, I think I might have to pull that cable from the other room, I just want to not see that long ass cable, gotta hide it somehow along the walls or something, thank you though :salute:

I stapled mine up to the ground along the edges of the wall. I thought it was a eye sore at first but it's really not a big deal as long as it's not just in the middle of the ground getting walked on.

My brother has his tied up to the ceiling though.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another viable option is homeplugs, depending on how vital peak speed performance is for you.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Depending on the location of your PC and network equipment you may want to look into powerline adapters.

Please use powerline adapters. They use your electrical sockets. The connections travels through the electric wires, you don't do anything but plug the adapter into your wall socket. Your can get a 1gb connection in the right conditions.