Best Truly Wireless Earbuds for Working Out?

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Brehs, need some truly wireless earbuds for working out and for nothing else. I won't be making calls on them, I won't listen to music in my daily life with them I've got my headphones for that. This is just for workouts so I really don't give a damn about the other features and stuff.

I'm an athlete, there'll be a lot of sprinting, jumping, lifting, etc. so I need them to stay in my ears and be sweat resistant(there'll be a lot of sweat).

After those two simple benchmarks are cleared, it's all about audio quality for me. I'll be playing basically only rap on these to give a sense of the audio profile. My budget is $300.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How would you compare those to the Bose Soundsport Free or PowerBeats?
Never used those. I have the jabras, and theyre great. Theyre made for sweat resistance and the audio is very good. Theres also an app to customize sound. They got very good reviews

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jabara 65t elites are probably what u are looking for. The Bose ones have great sound too.

Bose ones supposedly cut out alot on the left side....

Powerbeats....they got decent sound but they arent the jabra elites.

Galaxy Buds are very comfortable and have good sound.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finally found my ideal workout earbuds. The Jabra Elite 7 Active. Very small and comfortable. Naturally creates a great seal and blocks out noise to the point where the ANC doesn't even really matter that much but it has that too. I turn on the base boost and just go. The ANC isn't elite tier but it's solid. I own many earbuds but these are my go to. IP57 rating so no worries about sweat. Very small case that's a bytch to open but I got a Spigen Rugged Armor for it that fixes that.

I'm probably gonna have to sell some of these and trim it down to a top 4 because while I use most of them the rotation has gotten too long.
Air Pods Pro
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Sony WF-1000XM4

Jabra Elite 85t
Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds 2
Galaxy Buds+
Powerbeats Pro

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I finally found my ideal workout earbuds. The Jabra Elite 7 Active. Very small and comfortable. Naturally creates a great seal and blocks out noise to the point where the ANC doesn't even really matter that much but it has that too. I turn on the base boost and just go. The ANC isn't elite tier but it's solid. I own many earbuds but these are my go to. IP57 rating so no worries about sweat. Very small case that's a bytch to open but I got a Spigen Rugged Armor for it that fixes that.

I'm probably gonna have to sell some of these and trim it down to a top 4 because while I use most of them the rotation has gotten too long.
Air Pods Pro
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Sony WF-1000XM4

Jabra Elite 85t
Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds 2
Galaxy Buds+
Powerbeats Pro
I got the XM 4, Sennnheiser CX Plus
Galaxy Buds Pro
Jabra Elite 3s
Mifo 2
Tempo 30
Soundpeats Mini Pro
Jabra Elite 85t..can't find the case..probably in my other car I never drive

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Right now I got:
Jabra Elite 10
Jabra Elite 8 Active

Jabra Elite 7 Pro
Jabra Elite 7 Active
Jabra Elite 75t
Galaxy Buds FE
Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
AirPods Pro 2
Beats Studio Buds+

Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro
Jaybird Vista 2
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3

I'm gonna get rid of the ones not in bold. My daily drivers are the top 2. Some of these are paired to different devices. The 7 Actives I use with my Apple Watch, The Galaxy Buds I use with the S24 The Apple ones I use with the iPhone and I use the 10 and 8 Active with either phone. The Jabras are usually at the gym.