Best tasting protein you have tried

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Looks like this thread has not been made yet. I am looking for a tasty protein powder. I went through syntha-6 vanilla last month and it was amazing. My only issue with it was that it was 200 cal for 22 G protein. I switched and bought a huge 5lb tub of pw-30 vanilla cake batter off amazon because it has 140 cal and 30 G protein. I made a huge mistake breh :sadbron: this taste like shyt. I'm trying to get finished with it as fast as I can, but looking around for another brand in the mean time. Any suggestions?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
300.JPG

i think 23g protein and 150cal

best tasting one ive ever had

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unjury Unflavored. 90 calories and 21g of protein per scoop.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Designer Whey is the best tasting protein I've ever had. The bodybuilding forum says it is better for overall fitness rather than bodybuilding though (I think because of the added sugar).

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only downside is its not the best mixer

its what all the auburn football players get(we have a local supplier out here)

aint this about taste tho :usure:

Well, I had another unflavored protein powder and it TASTE like shyt. This one is undetectable in smoothies, shakes and yogurt.

Rawtid got that medical prescription strength protein :myman:

LOL you don't need a prescription for it but it is of "medical quality". (that's what the website said) I tried another medical grade protein in liquid form and that shyt was terrible and it smelled really badly.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, I had another unflavored protein powder and it TASTE like shyt. This one is undetectable in smoothies, shakes and yogurt.

LOL you don't need a prescription for it but it is of "medical quality". (that's what the website said) I tried another medical grade protein in liquid form and that shyt was terrible and it smelled really badly.

Lol, I only said that because we prescribe it for our wound patients.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
the only downside is its not the best mixer

its what all the auburn football players get(we have a local supplier out here)

aint this about taste tho :usure:

What do you mean? It gets clumpy ima mixer? I'm only mixing with water probably and don't really care if it clumpy. But what flavored have you tried