Best rap song in a video game?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Did you mean best use of a licensed song or an original joint?

My favorite is probably Wu Tang in Watch Dogs. When CREAM dropped during that one heist sequence I lost it lol. Brilliantly utilized:

After that probably TLOU2 with Cube's "It Was A Good Day". Such a needed respite from all the crazy shyt going down. Thought I was imagining things when I heard it:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

My favorite is probably Wu Tang in Watch Dogs. When CREAM dropped during that one heist sequence I lost it lol. Brilliantly utilized:

After that probably TLOU2 with Cube's "It Was A Good Day". Such a needed respite from all the crazy shyt going down. Thought I was imagining things when I heard it:

I made it for original songs so i tried to eliminate the franchises with the most licensed music but its whatever i like the examples posted. Kinda sad Ice Cube probably got killed by an infected

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I thought I was tripping when Ice Cube's song came on. shyt makes it more real :wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

This had no business being that good :lupe:. LMAO no way Nintendo cleared it though.

I made it for original songs so i tried to eliminate the franchises with the most licensed music but its whatever i like the examples posted. Kinda sad Ice Cube probably got killed by an infected
Ah ok, that's a little more difficult. I gotta look through my library to jog my memory. I'm thinking something from Catherine OST probably. I like how brehs skirted around the 2K rule with NBA Live :mjlol:.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

I dont remember too many rap songs in video games to be honest (mainly because I didnt play many games that had songs in them0

Last edited: