Best Place to sell Physical games/consoles?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Finally giving up, completely on last gen after buying the Series S....I've had PS5 for a couple yrs.

I still got my Xbox 1/Ps4 and wanna get rid of them and the games.

What's the best lick? Or should I trade 'em all in at Gamestop for $40 and a Pokemon Funko Pop :mjlol:???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ebay…or sites where you do local meet-ups…other than that gamestop

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally giving up, completely on last gen after buying the Series S....I've had PS5 for a couple yrs.

I still got my Xbox 1/Ps4 and wanna get rid of them and the games.

What's the best lick? Or should I trade 'em all in at Gamestop for $40 and a Pokemon Funko Pop :mjlol:???
Unless you gonna resell them on like CL or ebay or whatever is popular now.

GS is gonna give you the best value for your older consoles. Especially if they have a trade in deal going.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you gonna sell them resell on like CL or ebay or whatever is popular now.

GS is gonna give you the best value for your older consoles. Especially if they have a trade in deal going.

ya I traded in an xbox series S not too long ago and at the time they were adding an additional $40 to consoles that were being traded in…can’t remember if it was only applied to store credit tho (I went for store credit at the time) it was a pleasant surprise tho

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought I made out like a bandit when I sold Harry potter for $80 on eBay. Then I got hit with seller fees, shipping, and other BS and ended up with only $40 in my pocket. I was better off trading in the game at gamestop.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought I made out like a bandit when I sold Harry potter for $80 on eBay. Then I got hit with seller fees, shipping, and other BS and ended up with only $40 in my pocket. I was better off trading in the game at gamestop.
If you charged for shipping, you should've gotten at least $69. What I do is put low weight for shipping and drop the package off at my job's mail room. UPS driver picks up the package and even though the label says 1~2lbs, the actual weight could damn near be 20lbs so I save on shipping. Been doing that for months. If you bring it to the post office/UPS store, they're weighing it and charge the actual weight.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Planning a trip to Djibouti I see

iu

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you charged for shipping, you should've gotten at least $69. What I do is put low weight for shipping and drop the package off at my job's mail room. UPS driver picks up the package and even though the label says 1~2lbs, the actual weight could damn near be 20lbs so I save on shipping. Been doing that for months. If you bring it to the post office/UPS store, they're weighing it and charge the actual weight.
Looking back I really f'd up on shipping lol. Also, I didn't realize how they deduct taxes from sales made

IiiOsgE.png