Best Place To Meet Latin Women In The South?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know texas got a lot of em, and im thinking New Orleans but i havent been in a minute. I havent run into a fine latin chick in forever :noah:

Southern state brehs, whats the best places to meet latin women?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I know texas got a lot of em, and im thinking New Orleans but i havent been in a minute. I havent run into a fine latin chick in forever :noah:

Southern state brehs, whats the best places to meet latin women?

Florida? Cubans down south heavy, Central FL has Cubans + Ricans, Panamians, Mexicans.. don't see much Dominicans females tho, which is weird cuz I see a bunch of dudes.

:shaq2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Florida? Cubans down south heavy, Central FL has Cubans + Ricans, Panamians, Mexicans.. don't see much Dominicans females tho, which is weird cuz I see a bunch of dudes.

:shaq2:

Yea Florida & Texas probably got the most but i meant like specific places.

Restaurants, stores, etc?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yea Florida & Texas probably got the most but i meant like specific places.

Restaurants, stores, etc?

:damn: any club having a "latin" night... besides that just thru the homies. Met my old Panamian side thru them. Slayed many Ricans just from their abundance and most latinas think I know español cuz Im lightskin, met em at theme parks, mall, anywhere.

:obama:

edit - POF, Tagged, Datehookup and search for Latina :manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Latin folks are everywhere, same as nikkaz. Large selection of them in Raleigh Durham area. Consider social media like migente

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Gotta get up on the Spanish language radio/newspaper and see what's going on in your area. Also, make sure you have a sense of the differences from country to country and also WITHIN the country...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
in Texas:

Corpus Christi aka "the valley" is notorious for having beauiful mexican chicks. (Think Eva Longoria..she's from there) a lot of them are fine like that down there. must be something in the water :leon: