• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
T-Mobile because they don't fukk with my unlimited data plan :birdman: Been with them since 2004.

Haven't had bad service where I'm at in over a decade .

CEO Jon Legre is for the people . Got me :eat: good on them Tuesday deals .

Almost left for Verizon five years ago until they added more to my plan and cut my monthly bill :wow:

Have no problems when I go over 250GB of data in a month .

The only thing that sucks about them is that they're the only carrier out of the major 4 that I can't get a discount at my job.

I've heard horror stories from every other provider except them.

Pretty content

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Metro = T-Mobile
Boost = Sprint

I've had all of them and not one complaint, I had Sprint During the nextel era untill the sidekick Lx came out

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
When Sprint wouldn't let me surf the net while on a call, it was a wrap. I don't Kno how they have so many customers

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sprint works for me. 5G next year brehs :blessed:

Me and my girl on the same plan. Got 2 iphone x,2 apple watches. Unlimited everything. Bill is under 200 a month. Can't beat that. Very rarely i have connection problems.

Not being able to talk and surf the net sucks but supposedly the new models will be able to(The note 8 can already do it on sprint) So i'll ride it out til next year and upgrade to a new model that can do it and have 5G.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been with Sprint for 17 years. I don't have too many compliants. Wouldn't have stayed with them so long if I did.

I've had my Verizon work line for 7 years and to be honest I find myself tethering to my personal phone's hotspot to get service on my work phone a lot.