Results are only viewable after voting.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's put it to a vote today :ehh:

Out of the live-action Spider-Man actors who did the best job? And did NWH change your opinion?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
maxresdefault.jpg

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Tom. Was never a big fan of Tobey in the role. It was ok for what it was, but I think Holland has really captured the essence of Peter. Liked Garfield in NWH, felt he played it too cool as Peter in the ASM flicks. part of that may have had to do with the direction, and writing for the character.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Tobey is the cinematic incarnation. Helps that he had a movie that was better than rest of the franchises in Spider-Man 2. Film first, super heroics second. A thing Marvel films still can't grasp their head around.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Andrews the best actor with the worst material. Tom I felt never had the opportunity to be distinctly in a “Spider Man world”, and maybe had too many jokes. Toby’s the best but was a little stiff at times, I think Tom has the ability to surpass him if the new trilogy is more true to the character/characters setting

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grew up on Tobey.. was apart of the “I hate the ASM” movies club but learned to appreciate the pros over the cons.. i just didn’t like how Sony tried to force shyt in those films. I liked Andrew as Spider-Man tho

I pick Tom because if you take the best parts of Andrew and Tobey’s on screen interpretations then you get his Spider-Man..also like the fact that he actually played a young Spider-Man

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The most recent movie made me realize that all three were great in the role. But i'm rolling with Tom, because he can do the part physically as well. Plus he's sort of a balance between the tobey and Garfield approaches.