Best jump rope material?

semtex

:)
Daps
i've got this rope that's a plasticky material and it fukking sucks.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plastic i find is the best for me.... have a couple of leather ones but for me the plastic swings better

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

Truthfully when it comes to ropes it's all about preference, no rope is better that the other. I prefer the rope that's weighted at the handles with the hard plastic cord. Some people use the old school leather and others use the light weight speed ropes. Just remember, no matter what rope you use, ankle weights are your friend when jumping rope, your leg stamina and speed will thank me later.

semtex

Daps
Truthfully when it comes to ropes it's all about preference, no rope is better that the other. I prefer the rope that's weighted at the handles with the hard plastic cord. Some people use the old school leather and others use the light weight speed ropes. Just remember, no matter what rope you use, ankle weights are your friend when jumping rope, your leg stamina and speed will thank me later.
:youngsabo:

semtex

Daps
I bought a leather one today. Looked around and saw most people sayin that was the best

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I bought a leather one today. Looked around and saw most people sayin that was the best
What a challenge? Jump with no shoes on, fast as you can. Don't let the rope hit those toes :mjcry:
This challenge helped my jumping immensely as a young buck.

semtex

Daps
What a challenge? Jump with no shoes on, fast as you can. Don't let the rope hit those toes :mjcry:
This challenge helped my jumping immensely as a young buck.
Word on the streets is that shyt hurts like hell with a leather rope :wow: not trying to kunta kinte my damn toes :whew: