Best Government Student Loan To Take Out

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just a quick question asking the coli brethren recommendations...I have heard a lot of bad things about Sallie Mae

9v83fm.jpg

What would you guys recommend personally as the best rated government student loan?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sallie Mae is not the government.

Don't do Sallie Mae

Anything else in mind? I'm mainly doing this to cover housing because the college I got accepted to is so damn far away from me.

Did the Discovery Student Application hours ago and found out last minute the person I had in mind could not be a cosigner.

I have no credit history because I just use a debit card. Do you really have to have a cosigner for every loan? :mindblown:

Tired of their being a "catch' for everything; Like your constantly having roadblocks to getting your education in peace.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Anything else in mind? I'm mainly doing this to cover housing because the college I got accepted to is so damn far away from me.

Did the Discovery Student Application hours ago and found out last minute the person I had in mind could not be a cosigner.

I have no credit history because I just use a debit card. Do you really have to have a cosigner for every loan? :mindblown:

Tired of their being a "catch' for everything; Like your constantly having roadblocks to getting your education in peace.

Have you talked to your financial aid office?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you talked to your financial aid office?

nope

is sallie mae that bad :sadcam:

called earlier today and asked the guy in the housing department at the college I got accepted to and he told me its about 30 left for the housing and they are filling up fast :huhldup:

im getting scared

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Have you filled out a FASFA yet?

Take anything with the word grant in it first, grants are free money. After that take subsidized and then if u really need it unsubsidized, in that order.

:yw:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you filled out a FASFA yet?

Take anything with the word grant in it first, grants are free money. After that take subsidized and then if u really need it unsubsidized, in that order.

:yw:

Yeah I did FAFSA because they recommend to do it anyway whatever your status is because sometimes you may get lower tuition

But im an illegal immigrant :sadbron: waiting on this NY Dream Act to pass this month to put less stress.

But like I said the main issue is the housing :sadbron:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Subsidized Stanford loan. Its fixed interest rate and you don't have to pay it back until six months after graduation. :obama:

well that's the case with most student loans breh. you know that right? you just chose to go with deferment option. :patrice:

but thanks :ehh: hoping for a miracle

:ehh:

:sadbron:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
take subsidized if available

i took out 20 k and 6 months after i graduated they started hitting me with the 200 monthly payments :to:

but they have deferment options where u submit your latest w2s and based on the income i was making they pushed my loan repayment back another year