Best games to put your kids to sleep to

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As a parent and a gamer, it's often a struggle to get the time in to play everything you want. I can't or won't play games that are too violent/etc in front of my children (ages 1.3.4)

And they go to bed usually at a reasonable time but... sometimes that's not the case, sometimes kids just don't wanna go to bed. And I've discovered that there are some games that will put your child in Dreamland faster than laying down with them in the dark or whatever it is that you do. I have two go to games that are undefeated. But one is unmatched.

The runner up is Tetris effect. The techno beats will have your child bouncing in your lap, but the gameplay and mood set by the game itself will have my kids sleep within 5 rounds. So if you have a restless kid, that might work.

The other game is free to play even tho it's usually not called a free to play game. Super Mega baseball 3, best baseball game there is imo. Matches are short (5 innings) and I can't say enough about how great it is. As for my kids and this game? Nobody has ever made it past 2 games but they out cold after 1 game 90+% of the time. Baseball is just a boring sport to most ppl:yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can play pretty much anything that doesn't interest my girls and they'll fall asleep while I play. Fighting games are goto for my older daughter. Ironically, my baby is actually interested in those tho. :mjlol::francis:

The older one falling asleep regardless what I play since she gets melatonin anyways. :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I thought this was going to be some elaborate setup to dunk on Playstation exclusives :troll:. Mildly disappointed but proud of your growth @PS5.
Sometimes you don't even have to tell the joke yourself tho like so...
I can play pretty much anything that doesn't interest my girls and they'll fall asleep while I play. Fighting games are goto for my older daughter. Ironically, my baby is actually interested in those tho. :mjlol::francis:

The older one falling asleep regardless what I play since she gets melatonin anyways. :lolbron:
See, almost anything on PlayStation will work :whew:
you got kids? :hhh: And you be on here at ungodly hours making ps5 threads :mjlol:

:mjlol:nikka trying to put his kids to sleep so he could shytpost
Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How about you read to them you bum :hhh:
I do but unlike you reading isn't boring to them so it ends up being counterproductive. I articulate when reading and the voices keeps them engaged. Dolly Parton be sending those books :smugbiden:
Flight Simulator :lolbron:
They love flight sim so that's a no bueno

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They love flight sim so that's a no bueno

AdolescentFirmElephant-max-1mb.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, I know this is about boring games but I think Apple TV+ is the perfect remedy for insomnia. Any show or movie on there will have everyone in your household knocked out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In all seriousness, I know this is about boring games but I think Apple TV+ is the perfect remedy for insomnia. Any show or movie on there will have everyone in your household knocked out.

How dare you slander ted lasso and for all mankind. :ufdup:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Kids go to sleep with games now:heh:
My parents cut off the ps2 by 9pm on school nights