ipICIag.gif

DON'T MIND ME. I'M JUST WAITING.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hearthstone is far and away the best mobile game

After that probably Jetpack Joy ride. Then you have emulators. A lot of the handheld rpgs handle extremely well on mobile.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Telltale's the walking dead season 1 and season 2 ( especially season one which is amazing and one of the few games to recently let you play as a African American man) great story

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Telltale's the walking dead season 1 and season 2 ( especially season one which is amazing and one of the few games to recently let you play as a African American man) great story

Yea I already finished the first one on both 360and PS3 with all possible scenarios...wondered what 2 would be like playing on a phone.

Seriously have a title time to even touch my PS4 and the only time I see myself even playing a game is when I'm in the bed with my wife and we're both playing some shyt on our phone early on the weekends lol. Just trying to find some gems that are out there.

Been contemplating cashing out one of those controllers to connect to the phone so I can fukk with these NES emulators though. Tried playing through my phone with the touch controls and it's garbage to me

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Wordbrain is a good word puzzle solving game
Timberman, Collision Effect, and Piano Tiles are good twitch reaction games
Surfingers, Spider Square, and 2 Cars are good unique endless runners
2042, 1010! get the most play from me for being simple quick grid style puzzle games