Best couch co-op games on PS4?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm old school most of my multi player days were with friends in the same room.

I've been looking for a game to play with my 2 and half year old son.

Little big planet 3 is too hard for him...the ninja turtles game doesn't have local co op

Rayman legends?

I need something where he can feel like he's pressing buttons but I don't really need him to be doing much to process and he doesn't die easily.

Sonic 2 back in the day was goat for this cuz kids could be tails without much consequence

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
2 and half years old is a bit too young for the co-op games on PS4.
You would be better off getting a Nintendo Switch. My son is 2 and half and the only game he can "play" is mario kart 8 with all the assists turned on.
Anything else would be too complicated at that age.
When he gets a little older there's a bunch of great co-op games he'll be able to play on PS4 and XB1.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
2 and half years old is a bit too young for the co-op games on PS4.
You would be better off getting a Nintendo Switch. My son is 2 and half and the only game he can "play" is mario kart 8 with all the assists turned on.
Anything else would be too complicated at that age.
When he gets a little older there's a bunch of great co-op games he'll be able to play on PS4 and XB1.

Yeah shoot may be I jumped the gun on PS4 but I couldn't pass up God of War

I'll look into a 3ds or switch for him in a few months...he's got plenty of games on his iPad tailored to his age

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah shoot may be I jumped the gun on PS4 but I couldn't pass up God of War

I'll look into a 3ds or switch for him in a few months...he's got plenty of games on his iPad tailored to his age
iPad is the way to go.
My daughter has been playing regular video games since she was about 6 or 7 if I recall correctly.
Before then it was all tablet and phone games when she wasn't playing with toys.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Only games my son could play on PS4 at 2-3 years old was Street Fighter V, Monster Jam and GTA V running around punching people and stealing cars. Def not a console for kids that young.

Now Nintendo is for the kids. We've been playing Wii U and 3DS games since he was 2 years old with me helping out here and there. He plays Switch too, but still plays Wii U more and is now even getting into old Wii games before his time (Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, etc). He's turning 6 this year and still has no interest in my PS4 unless he's watching his cousins play Rocket League or PUBG.

And like @Kamikaze Revy said, tablet is >>> when it comes to kids. I gotta set times with his tablet cause he'll be on that shyt 24/7 downloading every app if I don't regulate it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My nieces and nephew are young too and they LOVE their Switch. Nintendo is for the kids. Get him a switch with Mario and Minecraft. Kids love that shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm old school most of my multi player days were with friends in the same room.

I've been looking for a game to play with my 2 and half year old son.

Little big planet 3 is too hard for him...the ninja turtles game doesn't have local co op

Rayman legends?

I need something where he can feel like he's pressing buttons but I don't really need him to be doing much to process and he doesn't die easily.

Sonic 2 back in the day was goat for this cuz kids could be tails without much consequence
You. Might just want to read with him and play...:birdman: