Best Commercials...RJ Walker, this dude is talented!

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not sure if it's been posted, didn't see anything but this guy is killing the commercial game; Smirnoff, Samsung, Footlocker and my favorite the Amish Slim Jim commercial. Wasn't sure if it was the same guy so I looked him up, found out his name is RJ Walker. It's gonna be interesting over the next few years or so to see if he's able to parlay this into some type of career.

I know they are just commercials but if this dudes comedic timing and scene stealing ability translate to the big/small screen I'd watch.

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Shameless self promotion huh RJ :mjpls:

Sure you "looked" yourself up

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shameless self promotion huh RJ :mjpls:

Sure you "looked" yourself up

lol, not even close man. I just appreciate new talent. You can't tell me you never saw that Slim Jim commercial and wondered who this dude was. How can I be this dude and also be Bomani Jones, Mick Jenkins, Oddisee or anybody else that was on the rise and I thought people should know about? Ain't that what we do?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lol, not even close man. I just appreciate new talent. You can't tell me you never saw that Slim Jim commercial and wondered who this dude was. How can I be this dude and also be Bomani Jones, Mick Jenkins, Oddisee or anybody else that was on the rise and I thought people should know about? Ain't that what we do?

I can appreciate his rise and wish him the best...sitcom or tv show is next logical place

But I myself have never had to urge to look up someone in a commercial

But if this guy had one guy appreciate his talent like that hes definitely talented

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Congrats on your role in Atlanta!....can you hook me up with an acting gig?
lol, naw bro it ain't me I promise. If it was I would have said something 4-5 episodes ago. I just caught this myself going down a Youtube worm hole watching videos about the Teddy Perkins episode.