Best Clubs in San Diego?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Please share brehs. I like honey brown black woman and hipster bytches. This kinda dictates what I'm looking for

Te help is appreciated

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Only spot I been to was belo or something like that it was cool
Had 2 different sides one playing Cali music other playing like Gucci n future n shyt

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
this is right in my wheelhouse....quick rundown:

Pacific Beach has a college atmosphere that skews younger 21-25...drinks are cheap, but the crowds are a lil immature, and entitled so to speak. The best spots in PB are Alehouse and Barwest. Barwest is club like, but the dress code is crazy relaxed. Only drawback is that BW is tiny.

If you're looking for a more traditional club spot, then you wanna hit downtown/gaslamp. There is Fluxxx, which is our trendy spot of the moment...its almost exclusively house music oriented, and its where all the broads and douches who wanna be seen go. There is Fsix, which is geared more to a hip hop crowd, but that spot can be hit or miss. My personal favorite is Ivy, which is huge (multiple levels), fairly diverse in crowd, and always draws a good selection of females. Stingaree and Sidebar are also good options.

If you're looking for hipsters, then you prolly wanna hit the north park area, which is kind of between pacific beach and downtown. North park is teeming with the hipster types, skews older 25-30ish, and is pretty racially diverse. Great selection of music --- you're liable to hear anything, mostly centered around the 90s. Best spots are True North, and A.C lounge.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm 22. Black British (the chicks love the accent) :stylin:

Ideally looking for hip hopish music and chicks 18-25. Honey brown chicks :noah:

Daps for everyone dropping dropping names and info. Im at PB.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
San Diego St playas get it poppin
sdsuswag.gif