Best Buy’s 50-Hour Sale is Back (8/18 - 8/20) (Starts 10PM CT)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
https://corporate.bestbuy.com/best-buys-50-hour-sale-back-even-better-deals/
Best Buy’s 50-Hour Sale is Back with Even Better Deals
Shane KitzmanStaff Writer

Best Buy celebrated its 50th birthday last August with 50 hours of Black Friday-like deals.

The celebration was such a hit that we’re bringing it back – with even better offers.

This year’s Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale kicks off at 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 (all times Central).

Find great prices on everything from MacBook Pro laptops and 4K UHD TVs, to activity trackers and headphones. Nearly all the deals are available in stores and on BestBuy.com.

Industry experts say college students and families will spend $12.8 billion this year on electronics like computers and calculators, so these savings arrive just in time for back to school shoppers.

In some cases, save even more during the 50-Hour Anniversary Sale with Best Buy’s Student Deals program. Visit www.BestBuy.com/studentdeals to sign up and receive exclusive coupons you can redeem in-store or online.

Some of the deals included in the Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale:

• Save up to $500 on select MacBooks
  • Save up to $300 on iPhone 7/7+
  • Save $70 on Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Smartwatch (Only at Best Buy)
  • Save $200 on Beats Studio Wireless
  • Save up to $600 on LG 4K TVs
  • Save $120 on select iPad Mini 4
  • Save up to $500 on select iMacs
  • Save up to $350 on gaming PCs and monitors
  • Save up to $300 on select Windows PCs
All product offers are available while supplies last. For complete details, visit BestBuy.com after 10 p.m. CT Friday.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm looking for TVs and a new gaming headset and honestly.... I'm not all that impressed :mjgrin:

I'd even take some decent headphones but they keep throwing all this Beats shyt at me

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
k350rq.jpg
tinypic fukked the rotation up, but it's going to be an rgb build for real time strategy games and light Photoshop so I can take a few side projects. These are all the external parts I needed to get. Everything else I gotta order goes in the case
k350rq.jpg