Best Buy has buy one get one half off games...what should i get?

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While not my cup of tea, cod is going to have the most longevity. But if thats not a priority go with south park.

I haven't heard much good about the battlefront reboots.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wolfenstein 2 has been great so far. I haven't beaten it. I'm done with Call of Duty for the foreseeable future. There are way better FPS out there now. South Park isn't for me. Star Wars Battlefront looks dope, but I get the feeling it won't last long. That launch was sloppy.

I think it stacks with GCU as well if I remember correctly. So you would be looking at $48 + $24 = $72 for 2 games.
Not terrible, but during black friday week I cleaned up like crazy between GCU and the sales they were running.
I got 2 copies of Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Uncharted Collection, Knack 2, Ghost Recon, Tekken 7, Nioh, Injustice 2, Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2
for $250 (more on this in a second though).
My cousin went with me and he bought a PSVR bundle with some games and a controller.
He used my GCU account. That along with everyone else in my family using my account throughout the year got me $50 in bestbuy gift certificates on my account.
I basically got about $600 (Retail) worth of games for $200. A bunch of those games I've already wrapped up to give to my family members for Christmas.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I
Wolfenstein 2 has been great so far. I haven't beaten it. I'm done with Call of Duty for the foreseeable future. There are way better FPS out there now. South Park isn't for me. Star Wars Battlefront looks dope, but I get the feeling it won't last long. That launch was sloppy.

I think it stacks with GCU as well if I remember correctly. So you would be looking at $48 + $24 = $72 for 2 games.
Not terrible, but during black friday week I cleaned up like crazy between GCU and the sales they were running.
I got 2 copies of Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Uncharted Collection, Knack 2, Ghost Recon, Tekken 7, Nioh, Injustice 2, Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2
for $250 (more on this in a second though).
My cousin went with me and he bought a PSVR bundle with some games and a controller.
He used my GCU account. That along with everyone else in my family using my account throughout the year got me $50 in bestbuy gift certificates on my account.
I basically got about $600 (Retail) worth of games for $200. A bunch of those games I've already wrapped up to give to my family members for Christmas.
I cleaned up on Black Friday too.
I just found out he wanted this game :martin:
Its only 48 bucks so i dont mind.

I could wait cause it'll probably be a price drop again anyways.

But i could cop a 24 dollar game for myself even though i pretty much got every game i want lol