Best Anime Intros?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
First like 6 seasons of Naruto are already GOAT’d but I think there have been more hype underrated stuff

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm not going to flood the thread with videos or a bunch of my old classics. Instead I'm going to nominate AoT S4 Part II, it's literally a perfect fit for the series' final season. It captures the entire spirit of the story at this point, rare for an intro when they usually just slap a lil bop together and call it a day.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not going to flood the thread with videos or a bunch of my old classics. Instead I'm going to nominate AoT S4 Part II, it's literally a perfect fit for the series' final season. It captures the entire spirit of the story at this point, rare for an intro when they usually just slap a lil bop together and call it a day.

Haven’t been following the anime for the final 3 part season but the way the manga ended kind of depressed me so I’ve been holding off, this intro is crazy:whoo:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Never seen to many animes but these are the only two that stick out from childhood

I was like 10-11 when this dropped

About 12-13 when I got into dbz

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Haven’t been following the anime for the final 3 part season but the way the manga ended kind of depressed me so I’ve been holding off, this intro is crazy:whoo:
Yeah, it accomplishes exactly what an ideal intro is supposed to. Most people are just going to post their favorite series' intro and keep it moving but that's not the assignment. You can have a GOAT series with trash to generic intros and a shyt to mid series with a great intro. The two are mutually exclusive.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are my top, but Trigun is right up there too…

Edit: forgot about Psycho Pass…

Last edited: