Besides FoxNews, is there any place with more misinformation than the barbershop?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I mean, this is just shyt I heard today:

TI's wife is bad :usure: she used to be in Destiny's Child :dahell:

Peterson is the best back in the league :ehh:He had 80 yards on his first carry and 350 for the game last week :beli:

Obama trying to go to war with Syria because they're working on nukes with North Korea and Iran. Russia probably helping them.:dwillhuh:

The Bulls would've went undefeated the next year if Jordan hadn't retired the first time. :pachaha:

Apple just announced the iPhone 6. Its going to have a bigger screen, more "motherboard power" :skip:, 3D "capacity" and a "hand scan" :why:

And don't dare try to correct these cats. :ufdup:Especially the old ones.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I mean, this is just shyt I heard today:

TI's wife is bad :usure: she used to be in Destiny's Child :dahell:

Peterson is the best back in the league :ehh:He had 80 yards on his first carry and 350 for the game last week :beli:

Obama trying to go to war with Syria because they're working on nukes with North Korea and Iran. Russia probably helping them.:dwillhuh:

The Bulls would've went undefeated the next year if Jordan hadn't retired the first time. :pachaha:

Apple just announced the iPhone 6. Its going to have a bigger screen, more "motherboard power" :skip:, 3D "capacity" and a "hand scan" :why:

And don't dare try to correct these cats. :ufdup:Especially the old ones.

That's kinda true, idk where they got "iPhone 6" from and it's going to have a fingerprint scanner on it.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Coli%20Logo.svg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Although it's good for entertainment and laughs, it's definitely a place of rumors and half facts. You just sort of laugh along with them if you dont feel like arguing.

For example, last time I was there, A Different World was on TVOne and somoene made a comment about the theme song and who sang it.....I mentioned it was Boyz II Men singing it and nobody believed me. :heh:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Na the crazy shyt i be hearing in the barber

I remember right when the knicks just got knocked out the playoffs by indiana this year, we all talking basketball. Out of no where says..

"Yo reason knicks lost is cause its a conspiracy in the NBA for the knicks not to win. Why you think theres games where melo and JR shoot 30 times and be missing so much. Then they got days where they make all them shyts and score 40. Its impossible for them be missing then be hot. That david stern nikka got it out for melo and the knicks and he paying them to mess up. He telling them nikkaz to miss." :pachaha:

Yo after that everyone was like :dwillhuh: :what: :dahell: :wtf: Dead silence.

My barber put on music to kill the silence :dead: