Bernice Burgos Daughter Said She Gave Head To Her Man Every Morning... Her Jaw is Locking Now!

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps

she and her mom is fine in my deviant days i hit a mom and a daughter was 37 the mom was 40 the daughter 24 and they were both deviant as well fun but i felt shame later....i was wild and they didnt know it either after being with the mom found her social media and purposely went after the daughter in her dms until she gave me attention wild times

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

she and her mom is fine in my deviant days i hit a mom and a daughter was 37 the mom was 40 the daughter 24 and they were both deviant as well fun but i felt shame later....i was wild and they didnt know it either after being with the mom found her social media and purposely went after the daughter in her dms until she gave me attention wild times

My girl 23 and her mother 40, her mom be texting me like a mufukka the point it got uncomfortable and I had to check it. My girl is waaaaaay better looking but moms woulda caught the business if I was drunk and single at a hole in the wall about 5 years ago

This is the reverse, Ashley look good but Bernice KILLING her ass on all fronts

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
giphy.gif