being with a man thats more into you /love u more than

Daps
:mjcry: I have been in that situation. It's a terrible position to put yourself in because you constantly feel bad for putting up a front. Having to act excited to see that person, always keeping contact when you'd much rather not, forcing I love you too's that you know you don't truely feel. God knows I hated every second of it. In a lot of ways I stayed because I didn't want to hurt him. He was someone I grew up with and had alot of issues. I didn't want to be an addition to his life's disappointments. He made it a point to always talk about his struggles as well , which would keep me in that pity mindset. I think he knew at times that I wasn't really there with him but he wanted me so I stayed. I was a teenager then but I know better now.

I'm selfish now and I never enter into a relationship that I know is based on dependency and unspoken expectations. When I know it's not something I see as a long term relationship I let it be known. I'm brutally honest about my stance before I enter into any type of relationship. It's saved me alot of grief.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Depends how much in love with him I am. Because if I'm not, it wont work. I don't like to be micro-managed. I dont like clingy dudes but I like affectionate ones. It's hard to find that balance. I need to find a guy who likes me but is willing to go slow and not get so serious so soon.

This is a very mature way of looking at it. Real talk.

I think the issue with this is that the men of today truly do not think a woman's fully "into" them unless they are pledging undying love and loyalty within a matter of weeks, and the reason for this is the growing sense of insecurity a lot of men feel with dating, courting, and feeling like they may be being taken advantage of. Look at all the threads on here with these weepy ass men taking pride in NOT talking to a woman unless she approaches HIM, or posting thread after thread of women, who represent a SAMPLE of the larger female Populace, who cheat, lie, or make a man's life a living hell. There is real FEAR of women in these men's hearts and it's really sad.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Dude in the video talks about how many women thinking having a dude that likes them more then they like him is a good idea.

But in reality it leads to simps acting crazy, stalking the chick, not letting her go etc.

Daps
I always believed this thought as well until I actually began dating someone like that...everything was great at first but he was painfully insecure when it came to me and once we moved in together it only got worse...needless to say we're no longer together or even on speaking terms...

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I always believed this thought as well until I actually began dating someone like that...everything was great at first but he was painfully insecure when it came to me and once we moved in together it only got worse...needless to say we're no longer together or even on speaking terms...

Some also become stalkers....There should be a healthy love.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Relationships and people have their ups and downs.

My partner worshipped the ground I walked on for 4 years, I thought I was winning. :francis:

Sadly it's not the same any more......
Did he's dikk game fall off ?
Pause

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting replies. My girl told me the other day she loves me more than I love her lol. Shes lucky I don't take advantage because I could be having her do all kinds of shyt for me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It should seesaw, but not to much one way or the other.

Initially I think its healthier if the dude sets the standard or is more into the chick, usually that leads to the chick really appreciating him (well it should) and it should be a back and forth up and down thing from there with as close to it being "even" as possible.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It should seesaw, but not to much one way or the other.

Initially I think its healthier if the dude sets the standard or is more into the chick, usually that leads to the chick really appreciating him (well it should) and it should be a back and forth up and down thing from there with as close to it being "even" as possible.

I like this. Girl should show a lil interest, but be naturally guarded cuz dudes will play them

Then, piggy backing off of what @Ziggiy said, dude courts them (not simps, but shows definite interest) and is obviously the one putting in work (he's confident in what he brings to the table and sees ol girl as suitable )

She eventually comes around and starts showing a lot of love and loyalty.

Ups and downs ensue, but over the course of the relationship, it averages out.