Being hung over at work unnappreciation

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man my brother got a new job and is moving to dc this weekend, so he came over to hang out one last time last night. mind u I get up at 5:30 for work. I went to bed at 1:30 this morning and we were getting shytfaced last night. I feel like :trash: today. back when I was 22 and 23, I could do this easily with going to bed at 4am and getting up by 7 like :ahh:. but nowdays, I can't cuz I'm too old for this shyt :noah: and I dont even have a bad hangover. cuz I got no headache, but I still feel kinda drunk and im sleepy and sluggish.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
My old boss used to do this, he'd often be out all night and head straight to the office, rather than going home at 6am just to wake up again at 7am, so he'd catch an hour or two at his desk.

Wake up.

Do a couple of lines.

Good to go.

Joined him now and then :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My old boss used to do this, he'd often be out all night and head straight to the office, rather than going home at 6am just to wake up again at 7am, so he'd catch an hour or two at his desk.

Wake up.

Do a couple of lines.

Good to go.

Joined him now and then :ehh:

:ooh: yeah? whats cocaine like?

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Oh yeah...the older I get, the harder it is for me to recover....wake up some mornings :flabbynsick: now

Used to be up until 3-4am and wake up by 6 or 7 like :obama:

Can't hang like that too much...I be hurting now.....:sadbron:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
i would be at my desk like :deadrose: drinking gatorade and water till i feel
like :smugdraper:

it gets worse as u get older though :sadbron:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
cocaine and booze is the best matchup...i havent done it since NYE 2012 though. i was heavy on it for like 6 years and had some great nights on it but i needed a break and am glad

doing it during the early day or when your not drinking is retarded though.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
When I wake up hungover and have to work I usually some a j to the head and let it level me out. If that don't work I jut by another Beer and one for my boss so he let's a slide for the day. Usually a Foster

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I do this every Wednesday and Thursday night. I'm lucky if I get 4 hours of sleep on those nights. Best believe I have a Friday afternoon nap if I'm trying to do anything. If not, I'm :dead: by 9, 10 pm