Being a non ugly educated blk male near 30 with no kids............

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
245484tumblrmojgh2y5Cx1r10tndo2r1400.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
but then you 40 without a family of your own....still in the club all :flabbynsick: looking like life passed you bye :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this is me

working and traveling back down to brazil 3 times a year and everytime run into the homeboys and girls i know and have fun..

and to the people who say u going to be up in club or alone go ask them women with ton of kids and alone how they feel? majority can't travel, majority still stuck in situation with men who ain't shyt and ton of other shyt.

If i die alone then i die alone. that's life.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i don't club

when a 40 year old black male you can still get a 28-33 women of mostly any ethnicity if your ish is right
:patrice:

most women that age are startin to feel that biological clock, and want a dude to knock em up, and settle em down

those that don't are mostly nuts....

of course there are always exceptions :yeshrug:

good luck breh :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is me

working and traveling back down to brazil 3 times a year and everytime run into the homeboys and girls i know and have fun..

and to the people who say u going to be up in club or alone go ask them women with ton of kids and alone how they feel? majority can't travel, majority still stuck in situation with men who ain't shyt and ton of other shyt.

If i die alone then i die alone. that's life.

everyone dies alone unless your in a plane crash :manny:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
:patrice:

most women that age are startin to feel that biological clock, and want a dude to knock em up, and settle em down

those that don't are mostly nuts....

of course there are always exceptions :yeshrug:

good luck breh :salute:

Usually because their beauty was the only thing they had going for them & they feeling those 21 year olds creeping up on their prey... :lupe:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
for real, old dude in the club aint nearly as bad as the old bytch in the club :scusthov:

I got an older lady friend who is 45 but if you only saw her Facebook statuses & Instagram you'd swear she was in her 20's... not from looks but her immaturity... :huhldup: