being a male and under 6'0 must blow. manlets mad?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im just over 6'0 and am not tall by any means i mean in a pefect world i could use another inch or two but overall im fine with my height and its almost perfect. chicks love the 6'0 height im tall but not too tall. my body proportions are nice.

guys that are like 5'10 and below are shrimps. id hate to be that short. they also have it easier lifting because their short limbs fill in faster than most regular height guys

this forum needs to check the manlets. smh at having to worry if your girl is wearing heals because she will tower over you

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I mean my main man was 5'8 and used to get more hoes than a muthafukka...but he was light skinned, brown waves with green eyes

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
This manlet would have you in the fetal position with one punch(with the left) :jawalrus:

sure you would. this is the internet why bother talking tough? cant think of anything better to say you short fukker?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
sure you would. this is the internet why bother talking tough? cant think of anything better to say you short fukker?

You right breh i should've let your thread flop like it will. :smugfavre:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Only time ive ever been aware of my height was on a basketball court
2Gogj.gif

being lean and confident > natural height

if you got all 3 though :to:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm just over 6ft with my shoes and yeah I be feelin short. I can't believe the average height is really 5'9"

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
zXRW4.gif

Lamai i think your goose is cooked

nah i dont post pics of myself for exposure never have never will. he is easily in better shape though ive seen his pics but he isnt fooling anyone with the lighting he uses to look more cut plus his back is lacking.

my face and height is way better so i win by default. plus i got a 7" cock with slight bone press so beat that

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nah i dont post pics of myself for exposure never have never will. he is easily in better shape though ive seen his pics but he isnt fooling anyone with the lighting he uses to look more cut plus his back is lacking.

my face and height is way better so i win by default. plus i got a 7" cock with slight bone press so beat that

I'll post face pics and pics in whatever lighting you choose and my dikk is 8'' and I'll send it to k-mom with proof. :smugfavre:

now take that corny "manlet" shyt to bb.com

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
im just over 6'0 and am not tall by any means i mean in a pefect world i could use another inch or two but overall im fine with my height and its almost perfect. chicks love the 6'0 height im tall but not too tall. my body proportions are nice.

guys that are like 5'10 and below are shrimps. id hate to be that short. they also have it easier lifting because their short limbs fill in faster than most regular height guys

this forum needs to check the manlets. smh at having to worry if your girl is wearing heals because she will tower over you

Im 6"2, why are you so short?

5"8 is basically average height, if you're not 6"4 you really shouldn't be getting at people about their height, since 6"4 is technically the perfect height.