Being a b1tch other n!gga/side piece/jump off...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Ive been in this situation twice and being a virgin i realized i wasn't built like that/about that life. both times i ended up kinda feeling the females. Its like damn this could be something special, but in the back of my mind i knew that she was a dirty bytch(es) so i could never get "serious" even tho i ended up catching feelings. and the worst part is theyll let you kno in a heartbeat that you dont matter to them, when it comes to their bfs. now i know how females feel when nikkas have main hoes and their just a side piece...its not a good feeling brehs:to: but 2 two closest times ive came to getting p*ssy i was the "other nikka". i guess it is what is and i just have to play my role:myman: even tho i see it being the path down a road of loneliness...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Side piece and jump off means you getting a piece or jumpin in something breh... Virgin :sadbron:

:to: i kno brehs. the first bytch i had open as soon as i gave her my number. this was back in 2011 in november after i got fired from my seasonal temp job at UPS. within 5 minutes of giving her my number she was texting me to meet up the next day. i thought she was just tryna chilll (her nikka was in jail at the time), but she made it pretty much clear the only reason she was talking/took my number was for sex. anytime we'd be talking she was honest with me letting me kno that her nikka was her number one priority and i was just what i was. i just wasnt ready:why: i never had sex b4 in this bytch was about to cheat on her nikka for inexperienced dikk. the second time i made countless threads on that situation so i really dont want to go in to it.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Its a :blessed: yet :demonic: situation
She can let her hair down and be the wild sexual beast with you
Then transform to the demure, classy lady role she plays for her cuckold err...man