Begging for "Daps' & "Reps" ...Messageboard Bukkake?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:rudy:

Is the internet really that serious to you guys?

I notice there are 2 threads in JBO where dudes basically giving each other "repz" and "Dapz" without really earning it.

No offense, but is that gay? Like, thats kinda like a "circle-jerk", No? Am I wrong here? :manny:

Just seems kinda funny that you'll enter a thread, wait your turn, then say "me me me me me" and a group of guys come and reward you, and you :ahh:

But thats just me.

I also apologize for knowing what "Bukkake" is, but this is Esau's world, and when you're living in it, you're subjected to his vile ways. Especially if you have the internet. So, :manny:

Shoutout to all the "posters" that earn their reputation with solid posts dropping knowledge, making us laugh, or contributing any kind of entertainment, THE HARD WAY. Actually earning a dap for putting in work. :mj:

Now I know the "negz" army will be in full riot gear, so handle your business. But Im from Crown Heights Brooklyn, I'll have an avi that matches my "red", you know how we get down.

:shaq2:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
But Im from Crown Heights Brooklyn, I'll have an avi that matches my "red", you know how we get down.

did you get jumped mad times on empire blvd waiting for the bus? the way you act all hostile on here and clown on people, maybe you did. maybe the bully's name was joe.
i dare you to walk around right now on empire and count some money in public if you can get down in your hood and not get fukkd up.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:childplease:

rep or dap me :takedat:

funny-gifs-sike-bro.gif

:smh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:rudy:

Is the internet really that serious to you guys?

I notice there are 2 threads in JBO where dudes basically giving each other "repz" and "Dapz" without really earning it.

No offense, but is that gay? Like, thats kinda like a "circle-jerk", No? Am I wrong here? :manny:

Just seems kinda funny that you'll enter a thread, wait your turn, then say "me me me me me" and a group of guys come and reward you, and you :ahh:

But thats just me.

I also apologize for knowing what "Bukkake" is, but this is Esau's world, and when you're living in it, you're subjected to his vile ways. Especially if you have the internet. So, :manny:

Shoutout to all the "posters" that earn their reputation with solid posts dropping knowledge, making us laugh, or contributing any kind of entertainment, THE HARD WAY. Actually earning a dap for putting in work. :mj:

Now I know the "negz" army will be in full riot gear, so handle your business. But Im from Crown Heights Brooklyn, I'll have an avi that matches my "red", you know how we get down.

Not that I give a shyt about reps or daps but your analogy was on point.

*Waits for rep or dap :lolbron:*

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It started with just wanting one bar. Then it just grew to something else once I kept getting repped. Can't not rep people who've repped me.

But it ain't really that serious to care whether it's earned or not. :yeshrug: