Before you realized Hogan was simply a regular, southern Florida-hick with a mullet...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He's a wop. They retain the same profile everywhere.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Hes sposed to be irish per the hogan last name/mcmahon snr. They wanted him to die his hair red but he said no because he was already losing it.

But after arnold blew up venice beach, with his tan,

He became from there

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought he was a Venice beach gold's gym surfer guy.

I think that's what his whole gimmick was back then. That and his love for Harley Davidsons.

In many ways though as we know with Hogan, the gimmick and the man became inseparable.

By the way, did I think he was "cool"? Ummm.. not really? I mean I don't really remember because I seen much of "Hulkamania" after the fact but I remember liking Ultimate Warrior and Sting.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My opinion was damn he gets put over a lot

I already knew wrestlers were bullshyt when I was young and I was a warrior mark.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Just the good guy who saves the day :manny:

His matches were always trash. Either a squash or he would play the loser ad almost faint or almost lose a power struggle until he “hulked up” and won :camby:

But WM 9 had me like :dahell: with all the BS and winning the title because I was a huge Hit🐐 fan

Never really cheered for him but I was an NWO fan so I found myself rooting for him

Then the Sting Starrcade fiasco :beli: