before you decide to wife you should hire a P.I.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
see i literally said none of that, but that's the alternative you see to blindly trusting your girl 100%.
2 things to take away, u can never put 100% faith in any human being who didnt birth you, and 2, the one is a myth and irrational and when you look at it logically you'll see why it doesnt make sense.

tony gonzalez >>>>>>>>

nikka you can't put 100% trust in ANYBODY but yaself...mom and pops included. Even THEY CAN LET YOU DOWN man.

I never said put 100% trust in anybody. But damn, if I've put YEARS into a female, did my homework on em (as best as I could) and they seem to be down for me, never showed the opposite, why NOT reward them AND yourself with your companionship and loyalty? Life too short to live it alone.

Do ya do diligence, talk to her friends and find out what her home situation is like, relationship with her parents all that...I mean, you can walk outside and get hit by a car today, does that mean I should stay inside for the rest of my life? You gotta take risks...the best way to do it, is research and make whatever "risk" as slight as possible then hope for the best...that works with relationships, business, and life...

But I don't put 100% trust in nobody...But on the other side of the coin, I trust my girl (as she has shown to be trustworthy presently AND in the past) until she shows otherwise...:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ you doing dirt but trying to make sure your girl isn't doing dirt.

lmfao

anyways cs @PicoRoscoe
i never been cheated on... but you know, everyone says bishes aint shyt.... so i checked before... and came up with nothing but them thinking i was a good guy.. and yeah, that double standard is a bish, but if a woman plays here role long enough she will get a handsome, driven, dude who isn't getting side p*ssy... instead of a baby daddy or 3 BD... or alone and bitter talking about how nikkas aint shyt.