before you decide to wife you should hire a P.I.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let them tail your broad for a month, see if she's living righteous. Dig into her past, check her credit rating any outstanding leins. And if everything checks out you did your due diligence and should be happy you got a good one.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That feel when you know you could show up randomly at any time and your girl would be exactly where she said she was. :ohlawd:
exactly. If you don't KNOW then ... you just don't know. I used to check my girl shyt... and came up with nothing. Every time she would check anything of mine.. she would come up with something.

I agree with @PicoRoscoe 0% of dudes are 100%, they have shyt they are hiding.... or they are smuts.....or aren't financially stable as they wanna come off, or they are trying to get side p*ssy.

speak of side p*ssy- Your side chick is usually the one that is not loyal after a while. I've had a couple unloyal side pieces .

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Not a bad idea. If they are hiding something serious then it's worth it. If they don't then you lost nothing except a couple hundred bucks that you were going to spend on some BS that is far less important than choosing a person to spend the rest of your life with.

Unless you do this, you NEVER really know. I've met a dude who was cheating on his wives for 20 years. When he was caught she claimed she had no idea how bad it was or how long it was going on.

And you always hear those stories about multiple wives meeting each other for the first time at their husbands funeral.

If you get played and could have hired a PI that's on you :ufdup:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
A P.I. probably wont find out that she's aborting your kid and keeping the ring tho. :umad:
ibvoMRi3UwLibm.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
exactly. If you don't KNOW then ... you just don't know. I used to check my girl shyt... and came up with nothing. Every time she would check anything of mine.. she would come up with something.

I agree with @PicoRoscoe 0% of dudes are 100%, they have shyt they are hiding.... or they are smuts.....or aren't financially stable as they wanna come off, or they are trying to get side p*ssy.

speak of side p*ssy- Your side chick is usually the one that is not loyal after a while. I've had a couple unloyal side pieces .

:dead: @ you doing dirt but trying to make sure your girl isn't doing dirt.

lmfao

anyways cs @PicoRoscoe

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Nah breh,

If you gotta do all that, she isn't the one...

Shouts to @Will2x. My girl can tell me she'll be at __________ between 5-6:30, and sure 'nuff there she is doing exactly what she says. I mean, if you in your late twenties and can't find a loyal woman (to the point you have to hire P.I.'s) then YOU may be the problem.

Find women you have to tail like a criminal brehs...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why hire a home inspector I trust the owners of the house nothing is wrong.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh,

If you gotta do all that, she isn't the one...

Shouts to @Will2x. My girl can tell me she'll be at __________ between 5-6:30, and sure 'nuff there she is doing exactly what she says. I mean, if you in your late twenties and can't find a loyal woman (to the point you have to hire P.I.'s) then YOU may be the problem.

Find women you have to tail like a criminal brehs...

this is the type of illogical, irrational thinking that gets dudes fukked over... is there anything else aside from women/love that people will blindly invest their happiness and well being in? omg im so in love she's perfect when i see her my dikk barks and i feel like im on cocaine!!!! shes "the one" i trust her forever.

that's another thing. the whole notion of "the one" is absurd, there's a scene in the office which succinctly illustrates this fallacy. if the one or 'soul mates' were a plausible thing to find, then your 'soul mate' would more likely be a woman in asia, not some random broad in your city. the numbers dont add up. theres 4 billion people in asia, odds would have it your soul mate is a chinese or indian woman in asia, not in (city you currently live in) :usure:

moral of the story, dont wife shyt. follow the tony gonzalez route, get this "commitment ceremony" shyt that lets u get the benefits of marriage but ur new wife cant take u to the cleaners when you inevitably get divorced.