Before The Devil Knows You're Dead

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:merchant:

Surprised there is no thread on this. One of PSH best performances.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
It’s a terrific movie. The last film from Sidney Lumet. PSH was great as always, although I didn’t need to see his pasty white ass to introduce us to the film LOL

The acting all around is terrific from Ethan Hawke, Marisa Tomei (sexy AF too), Albert Finney, etc….Michael Shannon is in it too and unsurprisingly plays an intense, intimidating guy. Shannon’s sister in the movie (Aleksa Palladino) was in The Sopranos a couple of episodes.

If you’re a fan of this, I also recommend Fargo and the overlooked A Simple Plan. A Simple Plan didn’t succeed at the box office but it was really good. Billy Bob Thornton (outstanding performance), Bill Paxton, Bridget Fonda. I recently just rewatched it for the first time in about 25 years.

They all have basic similarities in non-criminals deciding to do some criminal stuff and trying to prosper from it. Fargo has a lot of dark comedy, unlike the others.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you’re a fan of this, I also recommend Fargo and the overlooked A Simple Plan. A Simple Plan didn’t succeed at the box office but it was really good. Billy Bob Thornton (outstanding performance), Bill Paxton, Bridget Fonda. I recently just rewatched it for the first time in about 25 years.
Pos rep

Imma check that out!