Before 'Kenan And Kel' And 'Cousin Skeeter' — There Was 'My Brother And Me'

Daps
My friends and I joke about how Dede said Kendall Gill all excited like that to this day :russ:. Great show though, every episode has a classic moment. This was really close to my life too, didn't have a sister but I had a big brother who was always with his friends, "old school"parents in black Greek organizations with "normal" jobs. Me always getting into random shenanigans. Cut my own hair once I was like 8 and everything :mjlol:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I remember the first coli thread about My Brother and Me some nikka was like

"Goo Juice! GOO JUICE!" :scust:

nikka forgot it was Goo Punch and got clowned so hard I don't think he ever came back :deadrose:

Meeting Alfie's sister in real life was.......interesting :mjpls:(she isn't culturally black...like AT ALL)

:rudy:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Middle class folks can’t have style? :dwillhuh:
They can, but accrediting to my own childhood my parents put me in straight Oshkosh and sears outlet clothes for most my childhood. Ain’t get no brands until I was almost in my teens. They didn’t believe in buying expensive shyt I’d grow out of :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
For real though. I remember thinking this had like 5 seasons when I was a kid. When I grew up and realized there was only one, I said

:ohhh::ohhh:

Bruh me too. I was in college in 03 and that's when I first got high speed internet... I was downloading all types of movies and Family Guy. Then I went on a MISSION to find all the episodes of My Brother and Me. I didn't get them until like 2012 but I remember being like "That's it?!?"

The daughter was fine too. I scoured the internet for information about her and I think she turned into a weird ass hippy