Been riding my bike everywhere lately

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally decided to get my bike fixed this summer (needed a new inner tube), and for the last few weeks I've been riding it almost everywhere. Not to work (I work from home) and obviously not anywhere super far, but as far as places like the store I just bike it.

Yall should get up on it. Shyt is :smugdraper: .

You save gas money and get cardio in, plus it's faster than walking or jogging.

Only con is that you can get a little sweaty (depending on how hot it is) and may have to shower more often. And I guess some people may think you're a bum and don't have a car. :yeshrug:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would ride my bike but in 100 degree weather, I'm not trying to die of heat stroke. I will start back riding this fall though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I used to ride my bike all the time when I worked in the city. But in the suburbs :childplease: with all that. Plus bikes aren't allowed on trains during morning or evening rush hours so fukk it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've thought about it. But in Dallas its just a little too hot in the summer. Plus I have a 22mile commute to work so it won't work there. Just spent a grip on a runner's stroller for my 2 year old so we all normally go for a walk/jog when I get home from work for my cardio.

But if these gas prices EVER get over $5 a gallon. I will be ona bike for sure.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I've thought about it. But in Dallas its just a little too hot in the summer. Plus I have a 22mile commute to work so it won't work there. Just spent a grip on a runner's stroller for my 2 year old so we all normally go for a walk/jog when I get home from work for my cardio.

But if these gas prices EVER get over $5 a gallon. I will be ona bike for sure.

Seriously thinking bout relocating there. Have a really good job offer in San Antonio but it's San Antonio:scusthov:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im tryna get lean man someone put me on to a bike.

Not tryna spend 2 much doe :smugfavre:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Finally decided to get my bike fixed this summer (needed a new inner tube), and for the last few weeks I've been riding it almost everywhere. Not to work (I work from home) and obviously not anywhere super far, but as far as places like the store I just bike it.

Yall should get up on it. Shyt is :smugdraper: .

You save gas money and get cardio in, plus it's faster than walking or jogging.

Only con is that you can get a little sweaty (depending on how hot it is) and may have to shower more often. And I guess some people may think you're a bum and don't have a car. :yeshrug:

Stay off the roads fakkit