Beeing unable to workout because of illness unappreciation

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I fukkin hate this shyt. I'm usually someone who doesn't get sick often because my immune system is pretty strong and so I thought I would get through the winter without beeing ill but just now I caught myself an otitis media couple days ago. I'm already feeling pretty healthy again as I'm takin medicaments against it of course and those tend to end such an infection pretty fast, but as always when you're on meds youre forced to skip your workout till your used all of the meds they gave you. So I'll be able to workout on wednesday again.
I'm sure everyone on here who is serious bout his gym grind & lifestyle hates this feeling to be forced to sit around doing nothing and feeling like your gonna be
skinny-guy.jpg
after a couple days of not working out :pachaha:

So who on here hates this shyt as much as I do ? Who's also forced to sit one out right now ? etc.

PS:
Never NEVER just ignore an illnes or keep working out no matter how bad you feel/if youre taking medicine

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I feel you but once it passes thru just go in harder

Look at it like your just giving your muscles a rest

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah take the time to rest and recuperate breh. At least youre not out for months like some people.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah take the time to rest and recuperate breh. At least youre not out for months like some people.

Yeah I know its really not that bad at all but still sucks :yeshrug::russ:
But still better than catching some serious shyt like something with your heart that'll make you unable to ever workout again :mjcry:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'd still go to the gym, and wear an hoody through the whole workout and sweat that shyt out

Not a good idea, trust me. If you only got a running nose or mild headache & shyt its most of the time no problem if you go to the gym, you'll feel better after that most of the times and wont catch a severe illness or somethin. But if you are really sick shyt is fukkin dangerous. If you go back to working out too early your infection/illness will be back in a couple days and most likely even stronger than before. And if youre really unlucky you can get a heart disease which will at best force you to retire from sport for a LONG fukkIN TIME or at worst have an heart attack & die.

Daps
Not a good idea, trust me. If you only got a running nose or mild headache & shyt its most of the time no problem if you go to the gym, you'll feel better after that most of the times and wont catch a severe illness or somethin. But if you are really sick shyt is fukkin dangerous. If you go back to working out too early your infection/illness will be back in a couple days and most likely even stronger than before. And if youre really unlucky you can get a heart disease which will at best force you to retire from sport for a LONG fukkIN TIME or at worst have an heart attack & die.

Works for me,maybe I wasn't really sick

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I'm in the same boat. I got some viral shyt going on so I'm taking a week off. Lost like 10lbs. Abs looking sexy as shyt. Don't workout when you sick you only gonna funk your immune system up. I learned this when my kid started getting me sick. I fukin got dehydrated and passed out

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Push

Its around the same time as last year and I caugth a bronchitis :shaq2:
Not really heavy but Im taking antibiotics so Im gonna have to pause for a week

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukked up my shoulders and had to take some time off while it healed :mjcry: I was salty but I pretty much back to normal now, I had to work my way back up to my max before getting hurt.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah it's not fun not being able to workout because my back locks up on me due to scoliosis. I've had moments I've pulled muscles in my neck when getting out of bad yeah it's that bad. When I've had a problem with my scoliosis, it usually puts me down for a few days and it sucks.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Had to get a root canal retreated yesterday. Didn't require any pain meds or numbing so I went to the gym right after.