Bebe's kids live above me, ready to cause bodily harm to the father

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

8am-11pm, it's a zoo up there. These fukkers never leave the house, fukkin degenerates just reproduce and watch Tubi on maximum volume all day. Now it's an army of demon spawns up there doing everything possible to make noise on the floor. Dropping shyt, constantly dragging furniture, racing cars on the floor, whipping each other's ass and dropping people's elbows, I mean it's outrageous. I took a video this morning at 8am because it was so ridiculous, but I already know the video won't do shyt. I've been up there several times. The father gave me his number as if he was gonna actually fix the problem, but every time I text him he claims it's not him. I've even called law once cuz it was after midnight and these fukks got they kids tumbling on the floor and I had work the next morning. I used to live in a house so I had no idea how bad living in a building would be. I don't know how apartment gang does it but fukk this condo, I'm getting a house again first chance I get.

Reside on the first floor, brehs.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Knock on his door with a pocketknife.
Soon as you hear the door unlock, flick the blade. He's definitely gonna hear it. Now from there on yall can have whatever convo you need to have as men but you need to tap the knife on your leg anytime you hear some shyt you don't like. Like it's a little tick you have. Breh will straighten up

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That's why apartment living is no longer for me.

R.e3f12d425385527b9db44cdc20432a41

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Maybe you can be the father figure they need instead of the bum you keep conversing with.
Crazy thing is, the dirty ghetto cac bm is like 5'1, the c00n dad is 5'10, I'm 6'2. Last time I knocked on the door, the bm came to the door. She was eye fukkin the shyt out of me smiling all seductive and was like oh I can give you my number. Then the stupid fukkin c00n comes running round the corner like YEAH TAKE MY NUMBER DOWN and gives me his instead. It's obvious the cac demon wants to smash, and I think the beta c00n dad is pissed about it. Honestly I want no parts of the bm, but I will hate fukk this bytch the next time he's at work if this continues.
What the landlord or property manager gotta say?

I’d go to them, not the police. You better document all of this, so if you need to cut your lease early you have justification.
There is no lease, I own the unit :snoop:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crazy thing is, the dirty ghetto cac bm is like 5'1, the c00n dad is 5'10, I'm 6'2. Last time I knocked on the door, the bm came to the door. She was eye fukkin the shyt out of me smiling all seductive and was like oh I can give you my number. Then the stupid fukkin c00n comes running round the corner like YEAH TAKE MY NUMBER DOWN and gives me his instead. It's obvious the cac demon wants to smash, and I think the beta c00n dad is pissed about it. Honestly I want no parts of the bm, but I will hate fukk this bytch the next time he's at work if this continues.

There is no lease, I own the unit :snoop:
This post has everything coli. This post is the coli. :blessed:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Has anyone actually used acoustic paneling for any reason? Does the shyt actually work? Moving isn't the easiest process since I'm not renting, I need to make this shyt work somehow in the meantime. What do I do :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Has anyone actually used acoustic paneling for any reason? Does the shyt actually work? Moving isn't the easiest process since I'm not renting, I need to make this shyt work somehow in the meantime. What do I do :sadcam:
Get em. It's worth a try. But are you going to put them on your ceiling? It might be easier to soundproof with the foam shyts recording studios use.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Get em. It's worth a try. But are you going to put them on your ceiling? It might be easier to soundproof with the foam shyts recording studios use.
Last owners put that stupid popcorn shyt on the ceiling, so yeah this gives me an excuse to hide that shyt. I'm willing to do anything within reason because this neighbor is the absolute WOAT