Beautiful black baby girl tells a demon NO! Go get your own shopping cart over there!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

She made me proud! Stand your ground baby!

I have babies and I go thru this same shyt. CAC kids inherently understand white supremacy.

I was at the zoo last week and CAC kid probably 7yrs old is chasing a peacock trying to step on its tail to pull its feathers out. No respect for others.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
!

I have babies and I go thru this same shyt. CAC kids inherently understand white supremacy.

I was at the zoo last week and CAC kid probably 7yrs old is chasing a peacock trying to step on its tail to pull its feathers out. No respect for others.

:duck:

White kids are inherently scared of black people.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
“The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything,” - Warren Buffett

She is already on the straight and narrow road to success.

:salute:

That quote doesn’t make any sense.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
"Why does mine interest you more than the others against the wall you walked past to get here, Susan?"

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That quote doesn’t make any sense.

"Oftentimes people will ask you to do something they can do themselves — though they might not realize it."

"Saying “no” is the ultimate way to kill busywork, which has helped Buffett get ahead. This means he has eschewed all of the nonessential tasks that usually come with being CEO of a company — he doesn’t talk to analysts, he rarely speaks to media, he does not attend industry events and he skips out on most internal meetings, according to Medium. This allows him to focus on the tasks that provide the biggest outcomes."

full
"Why does mine interest you more than the others against the wall you walked past to get here, Susan?"

3uzo7p.png

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Little cave beasts are taught from an early age about practicing racism against us in cac homes, be careful and never leave your child alone around these demons.