• Black Mamba (The Bride)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Baba Yaga (The Boogeyman)

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I gotta legit think about this one. I mean Beatrix does have a finishing move with that heart exploding technique. If she could get in close to John with enough time to pull it off she could take him out with that. On the other hand, John showed himself more versatile and able to use a wider range of weapons but I ‘m sure Mamba probably has a similar range in that regard. Damn I’m stuck on this one. Does Beatrix have a bullet proof bodysuit on during the fight?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John wins. Beatrix has a demonstrated weakness against opponents with guns. Bud caught her slipping and Bill got her with the trank gun.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This!

Drunk ass Bud almost killed her.

John goes for headshots only in COD, there’s zero competition here.
The only way to make this competitive is to make it a duel with strictly melee weapons. Under those specific conditions it's a real fight and the advantage goes the other way.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
To be fair Bud was Bill's brother and a world class assassin in his own right.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The only way to make this competitive is to make it a duel with strictly melee weapons. Under those specific conditions it's a real fight and the advantage goes the other way.
If it’s hand to hand or melee weapons, Beatrix washes John.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
White male fantasy character vs A white female fantasy character. They're both written for whites to vicariously live through.

So it would by necessity end in a stalemate with them both admitting that they're great fighters and that they're not supposed to fight each other :mjgrin:

It'd be like Batman vs Superman. It has to end in a draw.