Beaten burglary suspect (Chad Holley) has burgled again!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Credit khou.com said:
HARRIS COUNTY — A young man who was beaten by Houston police officers after running from a burglary scene has been arrested again for burglary, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Chad Holley and three other suspects were picked up by deputies who responded to a burglary report in northwest Harris County.

It happened in the 12900 block of Forest Trails Drive around 2 p.m.
Holley has been charged with burglary of a habitation.

Holley was 16 when he was beaten by HPD officers in 2010. The incident was captured on surveillance video.

Last month an all- white jury returned a not-guilty verdict in the trial of Andrew Blomberg, the first officer accused in the case.

"He [Holley] had a chance to straighten up and this shoulda been a wakeup call to him," said attorney dikk DeGuerin who represented Blomberg.

"Obviously, what we said in the trial was correct. He’s a gang member and once you’re in that it’s awfully hard to get out." 

The verdict triggered protests and threats of retaliation by community activists Quanell X.

Chad Holley recently told KHOU 11 News that he hoped for a fresh start after graduating from Cy Falls High School.

“I’m just ready to graduate,” said Holley as he looked forward to the next step in his life.

When asked what he plans to do, he said, “going to college and finishing. I’m fixing to try and be a nurse.”

Holley admitted that he had made some mistakes, from his choice in friends, to his appearance in another video in which he flashed what appeared to be a gang sign.

“I’ve learned not to hang out with the wrong people. To keep a positive crowd—people who keep you motivated,” Holley said.

Holley was convicted of the 2010 burglary and sentenced to probation.

Three other officers are awaiting trial in the Holley beating case.

Source: Chad Holley arrested for burglary in Harris County | khou.com Houston

Damnit man. :snoop:

Why not just stay out of trouble?