Beastie Turns Snowbird's Eye to Mush :huhldup:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhKb6P26BN6lZjsDQZ"]Video: Her Eye Though: Girl Takes Vicious Punches To The Face In Dorm Room Brawl[/ame]

:wow: Look at the impact and power of that punch :damn:

:rip:R.I.P to Left Eye :to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
it should be a coli law if u post a god damned female fight a titty gotta pop out :stopitslime:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Man, u shut YO bytch ass up...you have no idea who youre talkin to you young fukk :what:

Do YOU know who the fukk you talking to? :wtf:

nikka I will literally end your existence the next time you come at me like that.

Stay in your lane punk ass nikka, it's for your own good :ufdup:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Do YOU know who the fukk you talking to? :wtf:

nikka I will literally end your existence the next time you come at me like that.

Stay in your lane punk ass nikka, it's for your own good :ufdup:

That would be the day you broke bytch :umad:

I'll snatch your p*ssy ass soul right outta your body if you even looked at me wrong breh. :katt:

comin at me sideways like you knew a god damned thing about anything i really outta smack ya moms for raisin such a fool ass b*stard :smh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That would be the day you broke bytch :umad:

I'll snatch your p*ssy ass soul right outta your body if you even looked at me wrong breh. :katt:

comin at me sideways like you knew a god damned thing about anything i really outta smack ya moms for raisin such a fool ass b*stard :smh:

:duck:

fukk outta here fukkin keyboard warrior, you know damn well yo bytch ass would not want to see me with the fists

Aimin low bringing my momma into this huh? :mjpls:

You think I give a fukk breh?

Ill knock yo teeth into your fukkin esophagus next time you come at me sideways :ufdup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
they were engaged in fair and mutual combat :lolbron:, yall had me thinking ol girl got jumped or something.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
9U5acoX.png