Beast with Idris Elba was the ultimate yell at the screen movie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m trying to watch I this shyt now but these girls are horrible actors. Not just the writing but they themselves suck bad enough for me to turn it off. I haven’t seen Sharlo in a movie for awhile and was looking forward to seeing him but these girls ruined what probably was gonna be a good performance in a bad movie anyway.
:yeshrug:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m trying to watch I this shyt now but these girls are horrible actors. Not just the writing but they themselves suck bad enough for me to turn it off. I haven’t seen Sharlo in a movie for awhile and was looking forward to seeing him but these girls ruined what probably was gonna be a good performance in a bad movie anyway.
:yeshrug:
When he was under the truck, the youngest girl was doing some of the most nonchalant line reading while he was fighting fo his life. They should have just cut those lines out.

The oldest just kept bringing the marital issues out of nowhere. Her situational awareness was at 0

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Usually when watching a movie, I’m just sitting back watching it. But those two girls had me like :damn:the whole movie.

Even at the end after it was clear that these two “milennials” should never leave civilization or go outside ever again, they stayed in Africa :childplease:
IF you were born between 1980-2000, you are considered a millennial. Neither of those girls were millennials in real life or on screen.