Beans always outshined Jay

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean at the height of rocafella success almost every track he got on with Jay he stole the song. If you wanna be really real he made the Dynasty album what it was.

Last edited:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I can't think of a time I heard them both on a track together and was more amazed by jays verse

I know initially i felt the same way cuz in my mind jay was the big homie and he was doing what he was suppose to..and Beans doing what he did always increased his wow factor for me...but theres a couple joints i know i preferred hov's verse over beans

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
nikkas kill me, Jay is like Lebron in this sense, no matter who comes along and gets mvp for one season (durant, curry, rose) Lebron is still better and will last longer in the game. The hate is real :lolbron:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas kill me, Jay is like Lebron in this sense, no matter who comes along and gets mvp for one season (durant, curry, rose) Lebron is still better and will last longer in the game. The hate is real :lolbron:
:dahell:

I never said he was better but when they appeared on tracks together Beans always stole the song

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

giphy.gif

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
:dahell:

I never said he was better but when they appeared on tracks together Beans always stole the song
Nobody said those dudes were better than Lebron either but in those seasons aka songs they got the mvp :mjpls:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

yall sound like sports commentators cysing a nikka that rebound and run the floor as the most important nikka on the team...nah that would be the nikka putting up 30 every night