beanie sigel in his prime was better then nas jay-z and biggie in they prime

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see him skillwise in the same league as all of them and could murder any of them at any givin time on the same track or in a battle in his prime....but better:usure:?I mean I prefer him over Biggie and Nas far as who I can listen too for long stretches and replay value....but if u mean strictly skill level wise all things considered I can't say BETTER...definitly in they league though,wonder if he'd be so underated if he wuznt Jays protege?but maybe he wouldn't be known at all...the gift and the curse:ohlawd:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
I see him skillwise in the same league as all of them and could murder any of them at any givin time on the same track or in a battle in his prime....but better:usure:?I mean I prefer him over Biggie and Nas far as who I can listen too for long stretches and replay value....but if u mean strictly skill level wise all things considered I can't say BETTER...definitly in they league though,wonder if he'd be so underated if he wuznt Jays protege?but maybe he wouldn't be known at all...the gift and the curse:ohlawd:

i was just talking rhyming beanie sigel to me was most def better then biggie in rhyming same with nas and jay-z.

bk120

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he might be lyrically on there level when he was in his prime but as overall package (hits, charisma, classics, sales, memorable quotables, etc..) not even close.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I definitely agree. Beans in his prime had the potential to be the goat, but jail was that nikkas second home

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this stuff is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the skillset like rhyme schemes metaphors wordplay etc

yea but most normal rap fans care about those things, classic albums, making good music etc

whereas your threads consist solely of poorly highlighted multis that dictate which rapper is better

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Beanie was definitely better than Jay-Z. Beanie was too one dimensional with his subject material though.