Be Black In Latin America Brehs (Denzel In Man on Fire Edition)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Allat shyt aside, THIS is why nikkas need to kill allat set-tripping "these blacks aint our blacks tho" mindset.. If we could fly 1000 inflential Black Americans out there (like the Jews do.) and and rally nikkas under the flag of Black nationalism then we could help shyt liek this from happening.. Gimme 500 hardbody Detroit nikkas and that whole crowd woulda been shleep.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
This gonna get bushed or deleted s00n as the Coli doesn't let you talk about Hispanics in anyway negative in a thread.

This is a discussion though. People need to be aware of the dangers that white supremacist and white supremacist non-white sympathizers bring to the black collective globally.
Why the fukk not?
I swear I need to create my own forum.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Allat shyt aside, THIS is why nikkas need to kill allat set-tripping "these blacks aint our blacks tho" mindset.. If we could fly 1000 inflential Black Americans out there (like the Jews do.) and and rally nikkas under the flag of Black nationalism then we could help shyt liek this from happening.. Gimme 500 hardbody Detroit nikkas and that whole crowd woulda been shleep.
Are you serious

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you serious
Yes, I'm very serious.

When things break out in foreign waters, every single group of people have an outlet, a group that they can appeal to for help and aid..

If Chinese folk started getting set on fire in Times Sqaure, there would be mass demonstrations to make sure it didn't happen again. (Just like they did with Akai Gurley's killing.. and won.)
If Jews started getting lit on fire, the ADL and every Black celebrity in the world would be there to make sure that didn't happen again..
If white folk started gettin lit on fire.. Well, everyone would get shot.

But What do Black people have? Even better than that, why is it that ANY suggestion for unity or a response to someone you don't know is met with some shyt like "LOL U SRS BRO"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
the videos clearly state that it was a political attack. his race was 2ndary if a factor at all. He look like half the ppl in that country, breh.
When they blow black people's heads off here they quickly say it's not about race.

It's never about race but it always is low key about race. Because if it wasn't about race, it wouldn't keep happening to black people.

You can argue that cops shooting unarmed blacks is about fear or the dangerous job of a police officer or the moral decline of society or rap music or whatever, but the truth is that it's low key racial component that is a major factor.

You can say this is political but there is a low key racial component in this political divide that makes this about race.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yes, I'm very serious.

When things break out in foreign waters, every single group of people have an outlet, a group that they can appeal to for help and aid..

If Chinese folk started getting set on fire in Times Sqaure, there would be mass demonstrations to make sure it didn't happen again. (Just like they did with Akai Gurley's killing.. and won.)
If Jews started getting lit on fire, the ADL and every Black celebrity in the world would be there to make sure that didn't happen again..
If white folk started gettin lit on fire.. Well, everyone would get shot.

But What do Black people have? Even better than that, why is it that ANY suggestion for unity or a response to someone you don't know is met with some shyt like "LOL U SRS BRO"
Your former black president helped create this mess

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your former black president helped create this mess
100% right.

What's the Black prez thinkin on Election Night?
Is it how can I protect my wife, protect my life? protect my rights?
Every other president was nothing less than white.

Blaming Obama for 100+ years of corporate hegemony over Latin America is like blaming a Black police chief for every Mike Brown and Alton Sterling that we lose.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
When they blow black people's heads off here they quickly say it's not about race.

It's never about race but it always is low key about race. Because if it wasn't about race, it wouldn't keep happening to black people.

You can argue that cops shooting unarmed blacks is about fear or the dangerous job of a police officer or the moral decline of society or rap music or whatever, but the truth is that it's low key racial component that is a major factor.

You can say this is political but there is a low key racial component in this political divide that makes this about race.

so what's the difference between this and the Arabs, Eastern Europeans, Asians and Africans fukking eachother up in their political struggles?

Cause I'm sure you can draw an historical connection between race/ethnicity in those cases as well. But race/ethnicity may not be the driving factor currently