BBLs smell bad because the buttcrack turns into a shyt dam

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I mean I think common sense might dictate that mixing flesh with plastic/silicone is going to create some weird smells, not sure what these women would expect :skip:

no, its that their butt cracks are so tight that it starts to gather feces in certain areas

some women already have bad hygeine, now imagine a BBL shyt trap, a shyt dam that's made from the slow accumulation of shyt particles and tissue residue

someone in the video said the BBL thongs always have brown stains in certain areas

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
FUcbm3U.jpeg

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I mean I think common sense might dictate that mixing flesh with plastic/silicone is going to create some weird smells, not sure what these women would expect :skip:

They don't use silicone or plastic for BBLs, it's literally a fat transfer.

Injections (which no one with a medical degree will do) uses that over the counter toxic shxt.

This odor is strictly from bad hygiene.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I been with humongous all natural women that carried no funk..been with skinnies that stunk like a fish market :mjcry:

Bullshyt aside theres really no set rules to this shyt..but yeah, I can see sillicone parts smelling.
Look, its the difference between cotton and polyester socks at the end of the day..

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

BBL's are fat transfers from one part of the body to another

Implants or injections involve plastic and silicone