BBC The Inside Man with Stanley Tucci, David Tennant

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Is anyone watching this? This is pure piff. @MidniteJay @Ciggavelli You better get on this.

I believe it is only 4 episodes.

I am not posting the promo video for this.

Straight thriller shyt.

I will give story synopsis.
Storyline: Inside Man 2022 A prisoner on death row in the US and a woman trapped in a cellar under an English vicarage, cross paths in the most unexpected way

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is anyone watching this? This is pure piff. @MidniteJay @Ciggavelli You better get on this.

I believe it is only 4 episodes.

I am not posting the promo video for this.

Straight thriller shyt.

I will give story synopsis.
Storyline: Inside Man 2022 A prisoner on death row in the US and a woman trapped in a cellar under an English vicarage, cross paths in the most unexpected way
I’ve been downloading it. I was waiting until all the episodes came out before watching, but I guess that may be now

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The storyline (and everything that unfolds) is preposterous; you need a damn good willing of ‘suspension of disbelief’ to get through this.

This.

I'm 36 mins into the first ep. and I had to stop and just to see people reacting to how the woman became trapped in the cellar.
I'm not sure I can finish the ep.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this shyt is wild. it's one of the most unique shows i've ever seen from how they approach the subject matter. EXTREMELY dark comedy that hits, but also suspenseful moments where you dont know wtf is gonna happen

it's okay that i have to suspend belief, i'd rather do that than it be some boring, predictable story

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
this shyt is wild. it's one of the most unique shows i've ever seen from how they approach the subject matter. EXTREMELY dark comedy that hits, but also suspenseful moments where you dont know wtf is gonna happen

it's okay that i have to suspend belief, i'd rather do that than it be some boring, predictable story

There is suspending belief and then there is taking belief and shooting it into the sun.
Two different things.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, it kind of reminds me of Fargo