Bay Area Rap Legend Working at 7/11

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
:what:

Y'all do know that Ap.9 is a well known troll? Y'all do know that right this the same guy that claimed to have caught COVID and spin it to promote an album. The same guy that claimed he had a sextape with Ice T wife and was shopping it to Vivid entertainment. Don't fall for this dude antics. And hes not even the nicest in Mob Figaz[. That title goes to Shaheed Akbar - jacka and Rydah J Klyde/b]

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Think he was doing some scamming shyt.. he’s 50 with a felony.. cant do rap , so its good he’s working

WELL IM FINALLY SENTENCED..... 5 YEARS FEDERAL PROBATION,, 3 MONTHS FEDERAL HALF WAY HOUSE, 180 DAYS ANKLE MONITOR, 100 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SOME THOUSANDS OF RESTITUTION...
. GUESS ITS BETTER THEN THE 10 YEARS THEY WAS GIVING ME.... LOVE TO EVERY ONE WHO CAME TO COURT N SPOKE FOR ME...... LOVE YOU ALL... IMMA KNOCK IT OUT!!!! #MOBFIGAZFOREVER

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:what:

Y'all do know that Ap.9 is a well known troll? Y'all do know that right this the same guy that claimed to have caught COVID and spin it to promote an album. The same guy that claimed he had a sextape with Ice T wife and was shopping it to Vivid entertainment. Don't fall for this dude antics. And hes not even the nicest in Mob Figaz[. That title goes to Shaheed Akbar - jacka and Rydah J Klyde/b]

Not gonna lie. We don’t keep up with the daily life of some nikka named Ap.9